We at Plan A are a team of experienced, yet ambitious professionals. Our ambition is to create smart and compelling solutions bringing benefits to our partners. And yes, we call them ‘partners’ because we believe that the key to any successful project is partnering and cooperation. We help them to build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software, and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes.
We believe that great people can achieve great results! Communication, cooperation, and collaboration are the fundamentals of our teamwork. We care about those we work with and those we serve.
We are looking for software developers with an entrepreneurial spirit who love and live to code. The ideal candidates are passionate about their work and the success of the projects.
In This Role You Will:
• Be part of a back-end team developing a start-up product - a SaaS platform for financial automation for SMEs.
• Participate in the development, unit testing, implementation, and troubleshooting of the platform.
• Ensure the quality of the delivery by following the team’s process and applying best coding practices.
• Your role will require delivering readable, testable, and reusable code.
• Your role will require professional maturity and software engineering thinking.
Backend: Ruby on rails 6.0.3
Frontend: React 16.13
• Experience in:
- Ruby on Rails
- RSpec: unit tests, integration tests
- Performance of Rails / DB applications
- REST API design
- Integrations of external services and data sources/outputs (including formats such as FTP, XML)
• Good understanding of full software development life-cycle in Agile environment;
• University degree in computer science or engineering is a strong advantage;
• Result-oriented and able to work in a fast phased environment.
• You are an excellent communicator, team-player and you have a real passion for technology;
• Very good written and spoken English.
Joining us you will:
• Be part of our core team.
• Challenge yourself and see how you impact the company’s success!
• Have a startup work environment, energetic vibe, and people focused on teamwork and great results.
• Enjoy the flexibility of working hours and the possibility to work from home.
• Have 25 days of paid annual leave.
• Have an additional health insurance plan.
• Learn and grow with the company.
• Be encouraged to show creativity, innovation, initiative.
• Work in a dynamic, fast-evolving environment.
• Training and certification programs.
• Benefit of our employee referral bonuses.
Your application was submitted successfully.